WHY WE’RE SPECIAL
Financing as low as: $264/mo
(New low down payment financing for qualified buyers)
(15 year term, 15% down payment, 4.75% interest, monthly payment indicated)
We do deliver, the cost depends on location
Financing as low as: $322/mo
Financing as low as: $315/mo
All the great items in the Boho Basic plus:
• Solar Power Pkg: Power Center, 500w of solar panels, 200Ah batteries w/solar charger control (Ask about upgrades)
• Laveo Dry Flush toilet (upgrade to Separett Villa composting toilet $900)
• Gas cooktop (upgrade to gas range $800)
• Solar refrigerator/freezer under counter
• Portable 35 gallon gray water tank w/ 3” hose adaptor
• 46 gallon water tank with 12v pump and pressure system
• 12v vent fan in bathroom
• 4kw generator for back up and emergency power
All the great items in the Boho Basic plus:
• Split system A/C/Heat Pump w/remote control
• Vintage stone countertop
• Upgraded gourmet stainless gas stove
• 24” tall stainless refrigerator over freezer
• Stainless vent hood
• Washer/Dryer combo (replaces tall cabinet)
• Smart LED TV with mounting brackets + wiring
• Keyless Lock System
• Frosted bathroom door
• Additional 2 USB outlets
PEOPLE LOVE BOHO
WELCOME TO VISTA BOHO
BOHO BASIC FACT SHEET
• Size: 22' L (27' w/hitch) x 8’6” W x 10’ H
• Weight: 8500lbs
• Custom trailer, coated for rust resistance,steel floor joists, insulated, rodent resistant steel underbelly, radial tires, wt. rated axles, safety hitch, 2 5/16” ball, leveling jacks, DOT lighting, 2-20 gallon LP tanks with regulator
• 2x4 16” OC walls w/closed cell foam insulation
• 30A/120v power center with 100AH battery back-up power
• Low-E, thermopane windows including long wrap around windows, most windows open. (add extra front window $600)
• Vertical rough sawn wood siding, custom stain finish w/aluminum trim (custom paint color avg. $1950, Cedar siding $2000, Shou Sugi Ban siding $3500)
• Metal roof with 40 year warranty (white reflective roof for desert climates +$350)
• Flat or pitched roof…same price
• Full light entry door with upgraded hardware
• Coordinating exterior sconce
• Door bell
• Folding steps
• Sealed, sustainably grown Pine walls, ceiling and trim (White walls/trim add $3,000)
• Solid wood 3 panel bathroom door
• Composite maple flooring (Oak Hardwood add $900)
• Window coverings: light filtering honeycomb shades (blackout in bed area- upgrade to all blackout for $400)
• Energy saving LED lighting
• On demand RV water heater
• LP Furnace (HE split system add $2850)
• Kitchen: maple cabinetry, butcher block top (upgrade to stone $1080+), under counter refrigerator, deep stainless sink and designer faucet, custom shelving (white cabinetry $1500).
• Solid butcher block fold down multi-use table
• Bathroom features: Single bowl sink, chrome faucet, 36” shower, Toto toilet, low sohn exhaust fan, LED lighting, towel bars & hardware, mirror, storage cabinet + shelf, opening window w/obscure glass.
• Interior Storage includes: Tall storage closet, drawer stack, 2 large drawers under couch, large drawer under bed, long shelves with lighting, bathroom storage cabinet
• Living area features: LED lighting, extensive storage, long, opening windows, fold flat couch, TV hook-ups, large work area with USB outlet
• Bed area features: Queen bed, LED lighting, opening windows, bookshelf, large under bed storage, USB outlet
• Smoke/CO detector and fire extinguisher
• Wall pegs
• Tall mirror
• Add Smart TV with mounts and wiring ($800)
• Make TV Pop up style ($1000 + TV)
• Add Washer/Dryer Combo ($2500)
• Beach Boho Pkg- White interior walls/trim, custom exterior painted single color ($4500)
• Big Bathroom- 60” tub/shower, Toto toilet, full size 60” vanity + faucet, mirror, storage cabinets, ceiling exhaust fan, LED lighting, hardware, laminate top. ($6,000)
“Stylish tiny house, quiet location and quite a few eagle sightings!I loved the place, just what I was looking for! Hope to get back there again! Thank you”
"Just WOW - the unit is awesome. Thank you for sealing the inside - I suspect you made that decision. John our delivery guy was great. Please tell everyone involved how happy we are. We love the mugs!"
“My stay at the tiny house was great! The house was very clean and looked exactly as pictured. We will definitely be back again!”
“My first stay in an airbnb couldn't have gone better. Everything was awesome:)"
“We loved our stay and appreciated how thoughtful Dan was in making sure we were well taken care of! So close to Emory too!!"
“This was my first tiny home visit and it was fantastic! The house was extremely clean and well designed. I would definitely stay here again"
“We had an amazing time in this little gem! Perfect weekend getaway in a beautiful area. Especially loved the aesthetic and thoughtful touches like coffee and books.”
“This was my first tiny home visit and it was fantastic! The house was extremely clean and well designed. I would definitely stay here again.”
"Arrived at 8am this morning and it looks incredible!! Thanks for all you do to provide this amazing product! It will truly be my home away from home!"
— Jennifer Bailey/San Antonio, TX 78259
“Absolutely loved our stay here. While it was a rainy weekend the coziness and view from the tiny house, the easy of going to the wineries and the TV made it worth it. The tiny house was perfectly equipped. The bathroom is better than many hotels! We could not have asked for anything more.”
“Dan’s place is one of the few beautifully designed TINY house in California (He is the one of pioneers of the Tiny home movement). The house is an architecture genius. Every corner and space has a purpose. The maple interior made us feel in the middle of forest. Tom’s made the space even more beautiful with the outdoor dining, BBQ and sofa, and majestic night lites. The place is very clean. We had a good rest. The bed is really comfortable. Fridge helps us to have milk and cereal in the morning. Keurig coffee gives us our much needed boost. Check in and out is a breeze. We love staying there and will be back! Dan and Tom, thank you for sharing your beautifully designed tiny house with us.”
“Loved it. The construction of the home was top notch. Every detail was beautifully aligned and level and tidy and gorgeous. We loved it.”
“Absolutely charming tiny home! Enjoyed every minute of my stay! Love it!
I am purchasing one...”
— Matthew P
"This place is amazing and you’ll never want to go home! Must stay!Thanks Dan for the amazing stay I can’t wait to come back in the future, the place was almost better than home!"
“What a lovely, charming, quaint “little house.” It has all the essential features for you to relax and unwind. Plus, it is nestled in an oak and hardwood forest with a misty view of the moon. Spending time in this “little house” may want you to downsize your life, or at least a few closets. Dan, you have a lovely place, quaint and charming. Spending time in your “little house” makes us want to downsize.”
“Perfect for a cozy and romantic weekend getaway! We were wowed by the decor and thoughtful touches inside and stunning views outside the tiny house. Communication with Dan was easy as well!"
“Beautiful spot! We had a great time and would love to come back.”
“Fantastic place to stay. The entire facility is magical. Fantastic tiny home and perfect for a quick weekend getaway.”
“The tiny house was so cool, stylish, and really clean.”
"5 stars isn’t enough!! We have stayed at many, many Airbnb’s across the country...this one is by FAR one of the very best! Unbelievably clean, SO quiet and serene and just down-right ADORABLE!"
"Exactly or even better than described! Easy communication, beautiful views, and cozy, welldesigned and decorated interior. We will absolutely be returning!"
"We were pleasantly surprised by the cozy, modern, clean, quiet resort setting...everything provided, from the linens to the variety of books, art supplies, and cute amenities were thoughtfully planned out and prepared for us. We loved our stay!"
"My husband and I stayed one night in the tiny house Nov. 3-4 and loved the cozy, modern feel and many amenities. It was clean, quiet, warm, and peaceful. Plus, we woke up to snow in the morning and saw a few deer out our window. It was exactly as described, or better, and we had a lovely stay. Would definitely recommend!"
“Exceeded my expectations. This tiny house is adorable and cozy - perfect for couples or an individual’s getaway. Would absolutely recommend and I hope to go back.”
— Le Anna
“The place is clean, stylish, and super cozy. It's a great place for a private getaway! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful space with us. It's so cute and boho, and we really enjoyed it!”